Monday, November 21, 2011

Do you bi and les girls find big lips attractive on a girl?

I have big lips which are usually pink or red at times....im 20 but i still lok a bit like 16 and im short [5'2] and petite.... short hair cut, big brown eyes, small nose, big lips, and small frame =]Do you bi and les girls find big lips attractive on a girl?
sounds wonderful. be happy.Do you bi and les girls find big lips attractive on a girl?
Im not a girl nor a lesbian, but i rather have big lips than no lips. But, it should look cute and not take half of ur face.
what kind of lips are we talking about here? the labia minor... or the labia majora?
Which lips are we talking about?? Lips between your legs or lips on your face... Big lips on the face are hot like Angelina Jolie!!! mmmmhhmmm...
I'm not sure. I try not to judge based on looks, but personality.
I really don't care. Personality will rule out in the end, anyways!
Yes please :D





I mean, it doesn't really matter to me if they have small lips.





It's just a bonus %26gt;:D
i'm not to into big lips, sorry hun.

No comments:

Post a Comment