Monday, November 21, 2011

When your having a convorsation with a guy (your the girl) and he is starring at your lips what does it mean?

When your having a convorsation with a guy (your the girl) and he is starring at your lips what does it mean?


Well i was chatting with a guy in my class about the hw and all he did was stare at my lips. Whats it mean? He was like hypnotized by them lol :]


and whatever i said he would quickly look at my eyes then...BAM my lips for the next 5 minutes... THANKS :]When your having a convorsation with a guy (your the girl) and he is starring at your lips what does it mean?
1. He finds your lips interesting (maybe)


2. there was something on your lip (doubt it)


3. He likes you! (Bet he does!) ;)When your having a convorsation with a guy (your the girl) and he is starring at your lips what does it mean?
I do it sometimes when somebodys talking... I just find it easier to listen/comprehend what they are saying when reading their lips and listening at the same time, rather than just staring at someones eyes and kinda not really paying attention. Now if you werent talking and hes staring at your lips.... thats pretty self explanatory... (kiss the fool)
It's just easier . . . I don't like to look into people eyes for a long time if I don't know them very well.





Perhaps he likes you or he is just a bit shy.
1) hes autistic (probably not)


2) he wants to kiss u





hopefully the second one...

No comments:

Post a Comment