Monday, November 21, 2011

I have more hair on my legs hands and upper lips for permenant removing what shuold i do?

The below link may help you.I have more hair on my legs hands and upper lips for permenant removing what shuold i do?
Laser Treatment.I have more hair on my legs hands and upper lips for permenant removing what shuold i do?
go to the beautition and wax it all off!
Electrolysis and laser hair removal are ';permanent'; hair removal methods but are expensive and you have to find a trained professional, otherwise your skin could be damaged. A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://www.hairremoval.in



If you can removing your hair then back pain will start
See qualified dermatologists for laser hair removal. Make sure they are qualified because lasers do have risks and while it won't really remove the hair permanently; it will greatly reduce the hair and slow the growth. I did it about 6 years ago and am glad that I spent the money.





If that is too expensive then try waxing.



Talk to a beautician about laser hair removal, a permanent hair removal option. It is highly effective, relatively pain free and takes only a few sessions. It can tend to be a bit pricey so make sure you check out a few places.

No comments:

Post a Comment