Monday, November 21, 2011

I have a small bump on one of my ';vaginal lips';?

i noticed that i have a small bump on one of my vaginal lips and its not itchy or anything.just every now and then its a little uncomfortable.im thinking its just a cyst,but i could be wrong?I have a small bump on one of my ';vaginal lips';?
It just might be a pimple but to make sure see a Doc and they can tell for sure. Long time ago when I was ACS a young women i knew had a large bump just above her vagina opening as it turned out it was an ingrown hair. i tried to pull it out but she had so much hair i could not find the right one and it was very painful for her(needless to say for me also)she ended up see a Doc and he found it. It tunred out to be about 6'; long. It would be strange if you had one like that in that place but things do happen. Good luckI have a small bump on one of my ';vaginal lips';?
I know that it sounds gross, but it is a pimple! i got one of those not to long ago and i thought it was a cyst until it popped by itself after a month of having it, it started off small and got about the size of a pencil eraser. my advice to give you would be to take a hot bath in salt water. put a heating pad on it so it would be easier to get rid of. i really don't know what its caused by, i wish i knew so i can prevent it myself. hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment