Monday, November 21, 2011

I have a lump in one of my ***** lips?

What is it? And how do I get rid of it?I have a lump in one of my ***** lips?
It's herpes.I have a lump in one of my ***** lips?
See below:





The Bartholin's gland is a tiny organ on each of the labia (vaginal lips), near the opening of the vagina. If the vagina were the face of a clock, these glands would be found at about 4 and 8 o'clock. Normally they are invisible. They make a small amount of fluid that lubricates the vaginal lips. If a flap of skin grows over the opening of one of the glands, the fluid backs up. It causes a round swelling called a cyst (say ';sis-st';). The cyst can grow from the size of a penny to larger than an orange, although most don't get bigger than a golf ball. Cysts can be tender. If this fits it go to the web-site below and then a doctor.
ive had something sort of similar and i got scared and thought it was cancer. this is going to sound REALLY gross but try to squeeze it because stuff might come out of it. not lying. its kind of like a pimple. only it hurts like a ***** cause its in ur crotch. it should go away in a couple weeks but if it doesn't or if it gets bigger and nothing comes out of it, DEFINITELY go to your doctor. embarassing but you don't wanna take chances when you have lumps anywhere in your body right?
Could be a papilloma. It's caused by a virus.
Could also be a Bartholin's cyst.
I would have to see it, but it could just be a pimple.
It could be anything!





Don't touch it, go to your doctor.
Go to a doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment