Monday, November 21, 2011

When my hb falls asleep in front of TV his lips are moving as if he is kissing someone, is he cheating on me?

...in a pucker, I mean really! what type of dreams would cause for him to move his lips like that? I wake him up (without him knowing it of course) then I say, you were talking in your sleep, what did you dream about, he says ';I don't remember';When my hb falls asleep in front of TV his lips are moving as if he is kissing someone, is he cheating on me?
Wow. You must be really insecure and untrusting. Is there something else that makes you think there might be something going on? When you have a suspicion, every little thing seems odd. But if not, you need to get a grip because that is ridiculous. Seriously. Give the guy a break!When my hb falls asleep in front of TV his lips are moving as if he is kissing someone, is he cheating on me?
IMMA KEEP IT REAL WITH YOU ITS A DREAM EVEN IF HE WAS DREAMIN ABOUT SEX IT PROBALLY WAS ABOUT A GIRL LIKE A CELEBRITY HE CANT GET. DONT WORRY IF HE IS CHEATING I KNOW YOU CAN COME UP WITH BETTER THAN THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE A WOMAN, THEY KNOW EVERYTHING...........
It's probably nothing.... I mean really.... do you dream about things you do? not to often and he probably really doesnt remeber.... and who knows maybe he's dreaming of you... no worries :) (not that I know for sure but if this is the only thing that makes you wonder your probably safe)
Are you insecure? Is there more going on? If it's just like you said, while sleeping he puckers, chalk it up to a dream. it happens, no biggy.
Not necessarily,maybe that's just the way he sleeps kiss him back when he does that then you'll know he's really making kisses
it's a form of nippling. he misses his mother.
lol are you serious?the man was sleeping
LOL THATS FUNNY.. BUT ITS NOT A SIGN OF CHEATING U NEED TO CHILL OUT..... U SOUND TO INSECURE.. PEOPLE CANT HELP WHAT THEY DREAM
He could be dreaming of kissing you. Stop being so paranoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment