Monday, July 26, 2010

Biting lips/inside of mouth exccessively. Do you do it too? Could it have a bad-longterm side-effect?

i bite my lips until it hurts a bit later and a scab ahs formed by the next day..and sometimes until i bleed. doing it more often until i bleed now. also ahppens to the inside of my mouth-sometimes so much also until a i bleed a lil. do u do it too?and/or can it be seriously bad for u in the long-run somehow?Biting lips/inside of mouth exccessively. Do you do it too? Could it have a bad-longterm side-effect?
I used to chew the heck out of the insides of my mouth until my dentist noticed it and asked me what has me so full of anxiety. Some time later, I saw a doctor for a regular check up, and told him what the dentist had said. He asked me other questions, and after some heart tests for occasional racing heart, he prescribed me two meds. Turns out I had anxiety AND depression.





My dentist also mentioned that oral cancer appears more often in areas where the tissue has been damaged by habitual biting.Biting lips/inside of mouth exccessively. Do you do it too? Could it have a bad-longterm side-effect?
now I'm doing it too. It's kinda like teeth grinding- caused by stress. The place I usually bite has a little bit thicker skin now.
Yea i do it also, i was doing it right before i read this question...wierd...mine doesnt bleed but you could tell i bite it i dont think it would be bad, only side effect will be the scars.I dont know though, i asked about this before and didnt get much.
Well im doing it 2 and i dont think it will have longterm side-effect's but if you do get a answer thad say it will give you long term side-effect's plz let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment