Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lips make up for small unfull lips?

I have small unfull lips with natural color dark (seems like smoker's lips but I don't smoke). Usually I use warm reflection like caramel. I want to use lighter color to make my lips looks fresh, any idea? My skin color is natural beige.Lips make up for small unfull lips?
try lining your lips with some nude liner or a shade that is darker a bit from your skin color. This helps create definition with small lips. To make your lips look fresh use a bright shade like coral pink or red. These two colors look great on anyone regardless of skin color or type of lips.Lips make up for small unfull lips?
You can use a light pink lipgloss...thats always pretty and it looks really natural
To start with, get yourself a really light color lip liner. I either use white or a pink/gold color.


Outline your lips on the very outside of your natural lip line, and then blend very very softly toward your lip. In the centre of your bottom and top lip, use the pale liner to shade in about 3 cm on the bottom middle and about 1-2 cm middle top.


Choose a neutral shade lipstick and apply by patting with your finger lightly, and then dab a small amount of clear or sparkly gloss on the centre of your bottom lip.


It may take you a few gos to get this right, but when you do, you will be thrilled with the results.


Steer away from darker shades as they make your lips look smaller!


Good luck :)
To make lips fuller you could always get a plumping lip gloss, but they usually don't work very well and can get pretty expensive. I just dab a small circle of clear gloss or silver frost in the center of my bottom lip over my lip stick to make my lips appear fuller, I prefer it to plumping gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment