Saturday, July 24, 2010

Don't you HATE the noise of someone eating with loud lips?

That noise is nasty.Don't you HATE the noise of someone eating with loud lips?
Recently I was in the movie theatre and a teen aged girl was chomping her popcorn...obviously with her mouth open. I have never experienced something like it in the theatre before. It seriously made me sick. I turned around a couple of times to look at her hoping she would get the point...sadly she didn't. I did say loudly (so that she could hear) after the movie ';did you hear that girl chewing her popcorn with her mouth open? How disgusting'; I hope she knew I was talking about her because some things need to be said!Don't you HATE the noise of someone eating with loud lips?
I'd rather hear/listen a MORE EDUCATIVE advise dilivered by a HIGHLY CONTROLED RESPONSIBLE heart. Report Abuse

I'd rather hear/listen a MORE EDUCATIVE advise dilivered by a HIGHLY CONTROLED RESPONSIBLE heart. Report Abuse

I'd rather hear/listen a MORE EDUCATIVE advise dilivered by a HIGHLY CONTROLED RESPONSIBLE heart. Report Abuse

Yes disgusting...
So is slurping like some kind of a demented drain
it's gross. i don't understand how they don't hear themselves!
Oh god, that is one of my biggest pet hates.


Whenever someone is sitting next to me, eating with their mouth open, I get so sick of it I have to move. Its just disgusting.
i hate slurpers or lip smackers
Yes! And people who chew with their mouth open.





*ugh*
yeah definately. its obnosious
Omg!!!!!! it drives me crazy !!! I yell at my friends all the time and i tell them ';whats wrong with you, didnt your family ever smack you when you did it when you were little?'; uGhhh
Not to mention they usually eat with their mouth open to get that sound. Gross!
Why yes it is so gross i mean it sounds like thwack thwack thwack
yes, my old ex-friend can't breathe well through her nose so she breathes as she chews with her mouth open. she also has braces so it was really gross. it sounded like a cow chewing grass. it always made a really loud SMACKing sound and with her mouth always open, you could always SEE the food getting caught up in her braces. it made me nauseous just listening to her eat. i could barely take a bite watching her. she was sweet, but really needed to take some etiquette classes on how to properly dine with others or something. i know how you feel. ewww....
  • eye liquid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment