Saturday, July 24, 2010

Shush girl shush your lips do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips?

i hate that song XD


anyone else????





it comes on the radio all the time!!!!!!!!Shush girl shush your lips do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips?
I hate it too.





I hate 3OH!3 in general!Shush girl shush your lips do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips?
Black dress, with the tights underneath.


I've got the breath of a last cigarette on my teeth.


And she's an actress, (actress), but she ain't got no need.


She's got money from her parents in a trust fund back east.





T-t-t-tongues, always pressed to your cheeks.


While my tongue is on the inside of some other girl's teeth.


T-tell your boyfriend, if he says he's got beef,


That I'm a vegetarian, and I ain't ******* scared of him.





She wants to touch me whoa-oh.


She wants to love me whoa-oh.


She'll never leave me whoa-oh, whoa-oh, oh, oh.


Don't trust a hoe.


Never trust a hoe.


Won't trust a hoe


won't trust me.





She wants to touch me whoa-oh.


She wants to love me whoa-oh.


She'll never leave me whoa-oh, woah-oh, oh, oh.


Don't trust a hoe.


Never trust a hoe.


Won't trust hoe


`won't trust me.





X's on the back of your hands,


Wash them in the bathroom to drink like the bands,


And the set list(set list), you stole off the stage,


Had red and purple lipstick all over the page.





Br-br-br-bruises, cover your arms.


Shaking in the fingers with the bottle in your palm.


And the best is,(best is) no one knows who you are,


Just another girl: alone at the bar.





She wants to touch me whoa-oh.


She wants to love me whoa-oh.


She'll never leave me whoa-oh, whoa-oh, oh, oh.


Don't trust a hoe.


Never trust a hoe.


Won't trust a hoe


won't trust me.





She wants to touch me whoa-oh.


She wants to love me whoa-oh.


She'll never leave me whoa-oh, whoa-oh, oh, oh.


Don't trust a hoe.


Never trust a hoe.


Won't trust a hoe


won't trust me.





Shush girl, shut your lips.


Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips.


I said shush girl, shut your lips.


Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips.


I said shush girl, shut your lips.


Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips.





She wants to touch me who-oh.


She wants to love me who-oh.


She'll never leave me who-oh, who-oh, oh, oh.


Don't trust a hoe.


Never trust a hoe.


Won't trust a hoe


won't trust me.





She wants to touch me whoa-oh.


She wants to love me whoa-oh.


She'll never leave me whoa-oh, whoa-oh, oh, oh.


Don't trust a hoe.


Never trust a hoe.


Won't trust a hoe


won't trust me.x2











oh come on dont act like you dont like the song i know you do hahha....just kidding dude calm down..
Omj, I can't stand that song! Everyone sings it and it drives me crazy! They play it on the radio too much, it's come to the point were I either mute my radio or turn it off to find something else to do. Ugh, I strongly dislike that song.
I too hate it. More than anything.





It has potential until that Helen Keller line. I'm usually open minded but da-yum!! Do the Helen Keller?!





....ok it's pretty funny but I still don't like the song.
I sing along to it because it's catchy , but I dislike it . What the heck kind of lyrics are those anyway ? I'm pretty sure Hellen Keller didn't ';talk with her hips.'; What is this world coming to ?
the song is pretty ridiculous.';tell your boyfriend,if he says he's got beef,that im a vegitarian and i aint ******** scared of him'; i laugh whenever i hear it
I've never actually never heard the song before, but I hear people singing it all the time.





Sounds like a song that I would hate.
i dont listen to radio stations that play that type of music (classic rock girl) but i know the songs and honestly its a joke between me and my friends


if u hate the song then turn off the radio
i used to like it until people became obsessed with it and started singing it.


yuck!
I like it, however i heard it before it started getting played on the radio and music channels all the time, i heard about 3OH!3 through some friends who live in america.





=]xx
I like the tune and the rhythm and stuff, but it's such a stupid song. XD
I FREAKIN LOVE THIS SONG I LISTEN TO IT ALLLLL THE TIME♥
I hate that song. Besides, Helen Keller was able to talk; she just couldn't learn for a long time.
hahah that song is annoying!!!!!! lol
i love that song! its called Dont trust me
haha this song is great
i love that song!
Haha, i actually like that song xD


it is annoying though... it's just ';one of those songs';
i knew it 6 months before it came on the radio. i loved it before the radios played it; now its over-played.
i love that song.
I know it's really annoying!! I know it has a tune and everything, but I hate the words!!!!!!
HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATE…
i agree! i liked it the first time i heard it. now i change the station as soon as it comes on.
i hate it the most most
Helen Keller was hot! Its not easy talking with your hips you know.
Join the club!!!!!
love :D





tell your boyfriend if he says he's got beef...that i'm a vegetarian and i aint f*ckin scared of him :D
lol... its annoying after hearing it soo many times
it is getting old aint it.
its OK prettty catchy but nothing too speical for me
oh PLEASE tell me those aren't actual lyrics!! seriously what. the. ****.

No comments:

Post a Comment