Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What is the best product for severe dry lips that won't cause break outs?

Chap Stick or Blistex should work fine.What is the best product for severe dry lips that won't cause break outs?
Try the Neosporin lip balm or the Blistex for severly dry lips. Either one is good.What is the best product for severe dry lips that won't cause break outs?
Hello there.





I would strongly recommend you the Vaseline Lip Therapy product. Since young, i have chapped lips as i seldom drink water. Hence, i was forced to apply this onto my lips. After a day or two, my lips would be normal again.





This product is made in the US and would cost you just a few bucks. It is really effective, and my family always has a tube kept inside the first aid cuboard.





It is readily availiable at any pharmacy , supermarket , or medical store.





Hope this can solve your problem !





and of course, this product will never cause breakouts.
LANOLIN
vaseline.


apply it before u go to bed.
vaseline
Carmex is very good. it's pretty strong at first but it really releives the pain of the chapped lips. especially of they are severe
I think it is probably either lypsil ( you can get it from the pharmacy or if you go to euro hike my friend gave me one of her new ones and they come in loads of smells and I find it is really good for really dry lips.


I hope this helps you!!





P.s I nearly forgot, vaseline is amazing at, it it's just it tastes revolting.
Aquaphor is the best! My dermatologist recommended this for me because i took an acne pill that would dry up my lips EXTREMELY and boy..it did. I applied aquaphor and within a matter of seconds came relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment