Monday, July 26, 2010

Who thinks Angelina Jolie's lips look like a butthole?

I can not figure out why everyone always says ';Angelina's lips are perfect'; I feel like im taking crazy pills when I hear that. And women are now getting surguries to get lips just like hers, that is terriable a world full of women with buttholes on there face. They are the worst part about her. But people will like what you tell them to like I guess.Who thinks Angelina Jolie's lips look like a butthole?
She is sooooo over-rated....her ';Perfect'; lips are more likened to those of a dead fish...i find her most hideous~!Who thinks Angelina Jolie's lips look like a butthole?
I don`t know about ';buttholes'; but I do know the fad of plumping up lips makes for ridiculous looking out of proportion facial features. What does one find sexy about huge lips ?
It's ok to be jealous. Just because your boyfriend think she's hot doesn't mean you have to be bitter.
Her lips do not look like that. I think it is a nice feature on her (and no one told me to say that, btw) but women really should not get surgeries to have her lips because it does not work on everyone.
Brings a whole new meaning to ';kiss my @ss!';
I like her as a person but her lips to me looks like the ';other lips';
ur silly...2 points..

No comments:

Post a Comment