Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wound on lips for 5 weeks. Should I go see the doctor?

I get chapped lips very often, and it often cracks and bleed. Usually, the wound would heal in about a week or two.





I have this wound on my lips for at least 4-5 weeks. It was healing at first, but it cracks and bleed when I open my mouth a little wide or when I yawn.





It's probably cause it's winter and my lips are big. Should I go see the doctor?Wound on lips for 5 weeks. Should I go see the doctor?
for acne,fair complexion,tanning,sunburn,marks,


spots,make up tips,hair issues n other skin n hair problems


u can refer to dis website


http://skincaretipps991.notlong.com


it has got so many tips n free beauty samples


for curing acne and all your skin problemsWound on lips for 5 weeks. Should I go see the doctor?
To be very straight forward, YES see a doctor now!





Don't panic, but just to be sure visit your local doctor so he can exclude any other reasons for your wound except dry and cold air.





In the mean time use chap stick. I would recommend Nivea or Blistex. Don't use Carmex! Although it's having the best results, you will have to use it all the time otherwise you lips will get even dryer once you stop.





I hope this helps,





Mr Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment