Saturday, July 24, 2010

Why are lips always red? i put light lipgloss or lipstick on my lips but it dosent work or change to the color

ehh idk





put a few dabs liquid foundation on your lips





then apply the glossWhy are lips always red? i put light lipgloss or lipstick on my lips but it dosent work or change to the color
Try putting a little bit of creamy foundation on your lips, then top it with clear lipgloss or chapstick. It works really well for me, and I have the same problem as you.Why are lips always red? i put light lipgloss or lipstick on my lips but it dosent work or change to the color
My mate puts foundation on her lips.. make sure you apply a clear coat of gloss after so your lips don't get dry though x
Use a nude or goldy tone or foundation then apply the gloss or lipstick. Try rimmel vinyl stars its amazing and it really brings out loads of colour. By the way red lips are hot hot hot at the moment
i don't know why your lips are red but use a foundation or concealer and put that on before your gloss
Well my lips aren't red...*pout*..... so lucky your best shot is lipstick.... Try a skin tone lipstick then a colored lipgloss. Or you could just live with your red lips.... *sniff sniff*
haha mine are always red too lol
  • eye liquid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment