Monday, July 26, 2010

Do you kiss on the lips when the priest (catholic) during mass says ';go forth to share that peace';?

Sometimes I can not wait to kiss in mass...is this bad because I feel


sensual about it... oh, I only kiss one person around me.Do you kiss on the lips when the priest (catholic) during mass says ';go forth to share that peace';?
I shake hands with strangers or acquaintances, hug my family/family friends, and kiss my mom and dad on the cheek. But then again, I don't have anyone I would kiss on the lips at Mass!Do you kiss on the lips when the priest (catholic) during mass says ';go forth to share that peace';?
I do with my husband and my son, but I wouldn't with anyone else. I shake hands with those around me and I only make an effort because people expect it.





And you never know what kind of diseases might be lurking with those you don't know. I don't even take the wine because of that.
With our family, we share the kiss of peace. With other people at mass, we share the sign of peace, a handshake and a smile. Pax Christi.
Best to shake hands or hug.


I think most people can wait an hour to kiss someone until after church.
it's share SOME SIGN of peace and you are not supposed to kiss anyone - that is not mandated nor even recommended. it's called a hand Shake at best!
I don't bend that way.
What? Kissing in church? Yeah,that's some good morals right htere
that's kind of creepy I think
No, usually we shake hands at my church....

No comments:

Post a Comment