Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'm looking for a karaoke game for my xbox 360 and all i've found is lips and american idol...which is better?

i heard syncstar is better on ps3...is there something similar to that on xbox 360 or is that what lips is?I'm looking for a karaoke game for my xbox 360 and all i've found is lips and american idol...which is better?
get guitar hero world tour so we can battle together onlineI'm looking for a karaoke game for my xbox 360 and all i've found is lips and american idol...which is better?
SingStar on the PS3 is pretty good; Lips is the 360 equivalent and it's almost as good. American Idol is OK, I wasn't too impressed.





Consider Rock Band / Rock Band 2 or Guitar Hero World Tour as well. Those are full band games, but you can choose to just play as the vocalist. Both of those have bigger song selections (Rock Band 2 has the most if you include downloadable content songs), but because they're not for singing only some of the songs are kind of boring to sing.
Sooooo the long answer to this is We have lips and I have found it very entertaining but the songs that have been released for it have been very slow in coming to the market. Where American Idol has a lot of additional content so maybe you should look over the play list for both of them and review which one has the songs that you like or would like to sing to. I love the wireless microphone and can't wait for the patch to come out so we can use the wireless microphone on Rock Band. They are both good games in their own right also with Idol there is game play where lips you just sing. Good Luck
lips... no advertising endorsement
I'm with that AliG girl. Go with Guitar Hero.
I've heard Lips is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment