Monday, July 26, 2010

Is it ok for a father to kiss his 15yo son on the lips?

my husband kisses my 15yo step son on the lips. im not sure if ok or not...Is it ok for a father to kiss his 15yo son on the lips?
As long as there is no tongue involved it should be just fine.





CoachIs it ok for a father to kiss his 15yo son on the lips?
personally, i think it is very weird. and kinda creepy
I used to work at a retail store a few years ago in Washington State, and have seen fathers kiss their sons on their lips before. It threw me the first time I saw it, but it was more common than I thought at first. A large part of the community was Eastern European, and their culture differs from ours. Nothing inappropriate was going on, and even though I'd never kiss my father on the lips (or at all for that matter, an awkward hug is all I need) if that's what works in their culture and it's not hurting the kids, then it's their free right.





If your husband isn't doing it inappropriately, and your son doesn't have an issue with it, then there is no problem. If your son minds, then ask your husband to stop.
It is not OK. Some people are more affectionate than others, yet kissing a stepson on the lips, especially considering that he's a teenager now, is wrong. Be careful, your husband might be a predator who married you to get to your son.
thats kinda weird. if he did a peck then that fine but if he actually kissed him, then thats just wrong
What the **** kind of society do we live in where people think there's something sexual about a little sign of paternal affection? You people make me sick. Go gossip about your neighbours or whatever the hell else you pathetic, mindless sheep do.
YOUR FREAKIN SICK, STOP ASKING ALL THESE PEDO QUESTIONS, I WILL REPORT YOU IF YOU DO NOT STOP.





PEOPLE LOOK AT HER PROFILE AND HER QUESTIONS.
Sure why not, as long as it is a father son kiss. And nothing more than that. It is his son. Nothing is wrong with affection.
I think it's an italian or Aegean thing.
some people are brought up like that.as long as it is a peck and that's it.
as strange as it seems it is okay for some cultures and families.


i personally think it is wierd, but that is cause i had a wierd up bringing.
If it is a quick peck, sure, why not???


I will kiss my son on the lips when he is a man in 18 years...I love him to death. As long as it is short and sweet in a loving parent type of way, not a creepy way.
Nope, it's not ok. That's just plain and simple, wrong.
nooooooooooo on the head is oaky tell ur husband this
No.
as long as it does not involve hands or tounges because when it does someone is homo
sure as long as it is a quick peck nothing wrong with it LoL.
I think it's fine for a parent to kiss their child on the lips... our society has been ruined of this because some horrible people taking innocent things and crossing the line with them. A quick peck on the lips is okay, there is and should be a difference in the way you kiss your child and how you kiss your mate.
Yes. It's o.k. And frankly, I find it touching when men do this. A lot of men in my family come from a very traditional upbringing and kissing male relatives on the lips is a very strong sign of love, respect, and family unity.





Not only is it o.k...it's extremely healthy.
i personally think that shouldn't be done...
No Not at all.
Does he use his tongue, or put his hands


on his leg when he does it?





Even if not, it's pretty creepy. I would say it


is NOT ok. Maybe a bj now and then, but that's


where it should stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment