Monday, July 26, 2010

I Want My Lips Not To Be Shine But Not Lip Balm What Is It?

lip stick?I Want My Lips Not To Be Shine But Not Lip Balm What Is It?
MINTY LIPSHINE FROM VICTORIAS SECRET


WORKS REALLY WELLI Want My Lips Not To Be Shine But Not Lip Balm What Is It?
it would be lip gloss.
uhhh... lipstick? I dont understand your question...
well i would do a lipstick wit a little bit of sparkle to it just enough to notice you have some but don't over load it.
Try eyeshadow. Get a small eyeshadow brush and pick a color that best suits you. I usually use peach colors or pale pinks but pick what goes best with your skin color. Brush it on gently and it makes your lips appear softer and more natural because it's not shiny like Lip Glosses.
i use i.d lip guard with spf 15 by bare escentuals, just a hint of color, or buzz latte balm tipped in ';true'; all over face color, to subtly tint my lips.
Chapstick?


Lipstick?


Lipgloss?

No comments:

Post a Comment