Saturday, July 24, 2010

Why is it that guys like girls with full lips than girls with thin lips?

girls with thin lips try so hard to get there lips plump and I just want to know why go though all that troubleWhy is it that guys like girls with full lips than girls with thin lips?
It's sexual....when women get excited or orgasm...the blood rushes to their cheeks, chest, boobs, LIPS and other spots....and get a little swollen and blush....that's also another reason men like RED lipstick...it reminds them, consiously or subconsiously about sex, which is why they think it's sexy!!Why is it that guys like girls with full lips than girls with thin lips?
i think ur just generalising.. cuz i thought guys like girls because of their personality.. my theory is.. if a guy is attracted to a girls personality.. then he just automatically is attracted to her looks..
I heard on the national geographic show about sex that our lips are supposed to remind men of a vaginas and the bigger, more fuller lips are more attractive for reproduction purposes. Basically they're to attract a mate and reproduce.
Honestly...its different with every guy, some guys think girls with bigger lips are good at oral sex (which they fail to realize it has nothing to do with the lips) Some love the Angelina look, everyone has there reason, that goes for girls as well..I have full lips, when I was younger I use to hate them, cause everyone use to call me ';Big Lip or Bubble lip'; lol kids are so cruel..But now I'm I love my lips, I grew into them and their so sexy..every lipstick and lip gloss agree with them and now everyone wants them.

No comments:

Post a Comment