Saturday, July 24, 2010

Question about extremely chapped lips?

I have extremely chapped lips, i can feel it, but when i touch my lips, they're really smooth, and feel like nothing's wrong. What's going on here?


thanks!Question about extremely chapped lips?
I have a really hard time with dry lips. I bought a separate tooth brush, i put on just a little bit of unscented moisturizer and brush it in, just wipe off the excess moisturizer when you're done. Then I use Labello Nivea Med Protection lip balm, and it seems to be working. Good luck.Question about extremely chapped lips?
Put on the chapstick and see if that helps the feeling. My lips are always smooth but sometimes they are still dry.
exvoilate them every week u will find a special scrub 4 lips or use vassline and get a smooth toothbrush and scrub them with it and wash them











and wear LIP BALM
Plain old vaseline on my lips works for me. Cheapest thing out there, and so many uses to moisturize...lips, face, chapped hands, dry elbows, cracked heals...
Get the Vibran C Lip Treatment from Bee-Luscious! It will heal your lips not just cover it up with petroleum jelly or wax. This stuff will repair and moisturize your lips. It is so awesome. I have never used anything like it.
i no it sounds wierd, but brush your lips. and put on CARMEX!!!! w00t!
use a lip balm w/ shea butter

No comments:

Post a Comment