Saturday, July 24, 2010

Itchy Mouth, and tingling lips. Frequent goosebumps.?

I have small (so small they are barely visible to the naked eye) clear, blistery bumps on my lips, and my lips pulsate tingling. The roof of my mouth is extremely ticklish, and the back of my tongue is also ticklish. I often get goosebumps, very often. I've noticed these symptoms for about 2 days now. I do not get allergies and am not on any medication. What am I caught with?Itchy Mouth, and tingling lips. Frequent goosebumps.?
You're allergic to something. Eat a really bland diet for awhile. No berries, tomatoes, potatoes, peanut products, eggs, dairy. Eliminate as much as you're willing to as far as those foods people are commonly allergic to. Then add them back one at a time slowly. It may take some time, but you will eventually find what you are allergic to. Or go for allergy tests. Itchy Mouth, and tingling lips. Frequent goosebumps.?
i noticed the same thing happens to my lips when im dehydrated.My lips get really chapped.The get swollen with lil bumps on them and it hurts.I went to the doctor for it and they said my lips were very chapped.I would start drinking more and puting blistick on your lips to hydrate them.see if that helps.
it almost sounds as if you have a cold sore or canker sores. these usually go away in a week to 10 days. as for the ticklish feeling- everybody has ticklish sensations on the roof of the mouth- its normal
The sensations and blisters are a sign of herpes.

No comments:

Post a Comment