Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My lips are getting black, how to get pink lips?

I don't use any lipstick,My lips are getting black, how to get pink lips?
Put lip cream on 3 times a day and that should make it better





Hope this helpsMy lips are getting black, how to get pink lips?
http://answerall.kickme.to


A very informative website you can also get much information in websitece, global drop shipping, accept PayPal, very good customer feedback.
I would advise you to not smoke, if you do. The only way lips turn color is the lack of oxygen so if your lips are turning colors then thatt means you may have a more serious issue!
Have you been taking a lot of Pepto Bismol lately. I've heard that it will turn your tongue black (if taken longer than 7 days). I think it could extend to the lips.





There's a couple of posts online that say drinking excessive amounts of coffee or tea will do this as well as smoking cigarettes. Another website said that if your are cold or anemic this can happen as well.
how are your lips getting balck? thats whack.
oh,those lips...sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment