Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I burnt my lips at the pool?

I have burnt my lower lip and it is blistered it hurts like crazy does anyone know any good healers for it?I burnt my lips at the pool?
Molly, you may have a chlorine burn by the sounds of things, did anyone else in the pool complain? ie. sore eyes?





I suggest you use a some ice wrapped in a face cloth till the burning stops do not use ice directly. or. you could use some tea tree oil or calamine lotion, but ice do will wonders for you.





What ever you do, do not pop those blisters or you are likely to get an infection.





take careI burnt my lips at the pool?
Should you be talking about your lips when you dont have a liver!!! Myself, I would go ahead and use the desitin for those sore little lippies
Coconut oil is really nice and soothing, I use it on my lips daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment