Monday, July 26, 2010

I have dark pigmentation surrounding my lips.how do i get rid of it permanently?

dark, visible,ugly.....I have dark pigmentation surrounding my lips.how do i get rid of it permanently?
The good news is there are several things you can do that will work wonders. The only down side is most of them are pretty expensive. I suggest going to a dermatologist or a skin spa like I use and speaking with a professional about what would be best for your skin. Some of the methods are less expensive but it will take several treatments to see results. I recently purchased a package for the IPL photofacial. I got a good deal for 3 treatments at $800. It is specialized in reducing the signs of sun damage like sun spots and even age spots. I am including a link to the place I go so you can read more about it. I have seen some before and after pics and it is truley amazing. I can't wait to try it out. If that is too pricey for you maybe microdermabrasion or corrective skin peels would be the way to go. Neither of these hurt, btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment