Monday, July 26, 2010

My bf is 29yo but he still kisses his mom on the lips. Your thoughts?

He said since he was a baby, his mom kisses him on the lips, just a smack but I find it weird. Why on the lips and not on the cheeks..My bf is 29yo but he still kisses his mom on the lips. Your thoughts?
Ugh! Pretty gross. Why indeed! I can't give you a reason, as it's beyond my ability to understand why someone his age would still have lip to lip contact with his mother.My bf is 29yo but he still kisses his mom on the lips. Your thoughts?
This is a weird thing to think about.


Why his mother is allowing to be kissed?


May be she is treating him as replica of her husband?


What happened to his Father?
What I find weird is that you have such an issue over it. It's just his mum, who cares. There's nothing sexual about it or anything to worry about.
I dont think its weird, some familys are like this. I kiss my mum but im a 26yr women. Every family is diff, try not too worry about it.
are you jealous???
i reckon its sweet. it shows he cares for his mom.


when you have children u will probably want them to do that too.
i hear banjo's
  • engine oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment