Monday, July 26, 2010

How do I get my lips fatter...?

My lips r thin nd im tryin so hard to make them fatter any suggestionsHow do I get my lips fatter...?
try sally hansen lip inflation lip gloss...it works really well. u actually feel it....it gets slightly hot on your lips and heat makes them plump...i've seen the difference because if you only apply it on a certain spot on your lip that spot will swell and the rest wont. plus, its much cheaper then alot of other products and its really shiny and looks like regular lip gloss. its pretty long lasting too but you should reapply throughout the day.





http://www.sallyhansen.com/lips_inflatio鈥?/a>How do I get my lips fatter...?
Put some hot sauce on them.
idk cause i have naturally FAT lips, but they do sell one kind of lip gloss/lipstick thing that gives your lips more plump
If your lips are NATURALLY thin, then it probably won't suit you with them big. But to make them larger the only thing i can suggest is using a lip plumper. Gently pinch your lips because that usually works, but you won't be able to notice it.





Using pale lipstick/gloss gives the appearance that your lips are bigger, if you search on google or something 'How to use make-up to make my lips appear bigger' it will give you some make up tips that can give this appearence. Hope i helped :). I've put a good lip plumper for you down below. :)
My mom and sis use a product called Lip Venom by DuWop. It temporarily plumps your lips with out surgery or injections. Basically its a lipstick. It stings slightly when it goes on, but does cause your lips to swell.
Let someone smack you in the mouth.
when you put lipstick on wear lipliner too it might help
Well u can get ur lips injected or u can go to ur local drugstore or victoria secret and buy these lip gloss that are suppose to make ur lips look bigger but dont really last that long like the injection.
  • engine oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment