Saturday, July 24, 2010

Straight women or guys would you kiss a guy in his lips because he or she wishes that for birthday?

Sure a deep long french one especially if he were mine and of course Hot!Straight women or guys would you kiss a guy in his lips because he or she wishes that for birthday?
Sure I'd kiss him. If it was his b-day, and he wanted a kiss from me, you better believe I'd give it to him. You never know where that kiss might lead. *snickers*





I think I'll ask for one on my birthday....... IT would make a perfect present. :')























Hmm...it looks like you have a lot of punctuation. I hate that. Someone shoot YA for adding that, please. Just kidding!!!!! :')Straight women or guys would you kiss a guy in his lips because he or she wishes that for birthday?
i might matters who and if i was seeing anybody at the time i actually think i have did that before? come on if it's his birthday!
If the guy is hot, then sure. But I won't kiss no same gender as me... that would be sick. *No offense, homos*
Probably, unless he had herpes or something.
heck no instead i would say dude if thats ur wish u need to quit drinking and if its a girl i would like liplock them till they turned blue in face
nah if were just friends, only on the cheek
i would tell him to close his eyes and kiss his cheek
Yes, if he's hot and doesn't have mono.
Only if he was hot.
if it's okay with my boyfriend, then yes :)
i'd kiss a girl on her lips, what's wrong with that?
if i had a crush on the guy maybe
hell yea
yes but only if we were both single..
yea if its a hot guy
ya
if he was a hottie then yea!
only if i already liked him, or we had been friends for years
of course i would, if her parents werent watching and it was just us and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment