Saturday, July 24, 2010

Does anyone have a fast remedy for swollen, chapped, itchy lips? It is so painful!?

Thursday night I used chap stick for a minor chapped lip. I woke up Friday morning and my lips were huge! They were swollen and itchy. I used Vaseline but it is not helping. I am guessing I will have to get some Benadryl but I am hoping someone has a better suggestion. Benadryl puts me to sleep.Does anyone have a fast remedy for swollen, chapped, itchy lips? It is so painful!?
maybe you're allergic to something in the chap stick? maybe go to your doctor, he can give you something that will take care of it quick..also, if it is a allergic reaction, maybe try taking claritin. Keep using vaseline till you go to your doctorDoes anyone have a fast remedy for swollen, chapped, itchy lips? It is so painful!?
ice those suckers downn!

No comments:

Post a Comment