Saturday, July 24, 2010

How come some people don't like to kissing on the lips?

My new girlfriend told me she doesn't like to kiss on the lips. Does this mean I'm unattractive or that I could possibly gross her out? Or could it be a form of her avoiding getting to attached to me. Or could it be that she just doesn't want to kiss me personaly.How come some people don't like to kissing on the lips?
Sad to say:for some it is to intimate.


I think it's odd


Well it takes all sorts,right?


greetings:Rob.xxxHow come some people don't like to kissing on the lips?
Why don't you ask her? It could be any of the things you mention or something else entirely. When you ask, do it in a curious way rather than an accusing way, and you will have the best chance of an honest answer.
I have never heard of anyone not liking to be kissed on the lipps in a relationship (only hookers)


if the posibility is there that you maybe have a psychical problem (bad breath and so on), she not likely to tell you in the beginning of a relationship, ask another friend to be honest about this


I think this is a very personal question, I am not able to look inside her head.


you give many reasons yourself, your doubt is if she likes you enough or not, that anwser will come in time, if you want to give her that.


don't get too insecure though, I'm sure you have been kissed many times.
No, they just feel its too ';personal'; or that its a turn off for them. Hey, it takes all kind. The way I look at it is this: if its not my breath, my teeth or my fault, I simply don't care. However, as a ';kisser from hell'; or someone that loves to kiss, I'm not sure HOW LONG I could do without it, lol!!!
i think u better just break up with her be4 she does it
probably ur mouth stinks!! try sprayin some mouth freshner b4 u kiss.. or may b ur lips r worn out.. use a lip balm!
Maybe she has attachment issues, it could be that kissing on the mouth is to personal for her or possibly she has had a traumatic experience that causes her to not want to be that close to someone.


Ask her.
too intimate for some people...believe it or not.
could be any of the above you listed...or she might have some traumatic experience with kissing on the lips? huh, that's strange...why don't you ask her about it?
I hate lipstick.
That does strike me as very odd.


I've never been a big fan of tongue, but kissing on the lips? I've never met someone who's had an issue with that. Can you speak to her about it? Can you talk to any of her ex's (or friends who might have some insight) about it? Good luck hun. That must really suck.


xo
I'm pretty sure that your girlfriend want you to kiss her, on her ';other'; lips...





try to find it out dude...





good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment