Saturday, July 24, 2010

Shush girl shut your lips... does any other song get as stuck in you head?

You know the song...Shush girl shut your lips... does any other song get as stuck in you head?
lol xD





3oh!3 - don't trust me





song stuck in my head;


- your gonna go fair kid , the offspringShush girl shut your lips... does any other song get as stuck in you head?
Just do the Hellen Keller and talk with Your Hips!





I freakin love that song!


%26lt;3





That song, believe it or not, gets stuck in my head.


Also, Teenagers by My Chemical Romance does.
3oh!3 Don't Trust Me, good song
';i hate you hate you hate you i never thought i say to many times';
Im yours by Jason Mraz


really catchy.
Do the helen keller and talk with your hips!





Currently: Medicine- Kim Leoni
The ABC's.
Don't Trust Me :: 3OH!3





';Do the Hellen Keller, And Talk With Your Hips!'; I LOVE IT!!!!
Kinky Boots
hot and cold gets stuck in my head lol

No comments:

Post a Comment