Saturday, July 24, 2010

I don't understand how I have full pouty lips when everyone in my family has thin lips?

how is it possible? Everyone I mean everyone in my family has thin lips!!??I don't understand how I have full pouty lips when everyone in my family has thin lips?
ur probably adoptedI don't understand how I have full pouty lips when everyone in my family has thin lips?
Just because everyone else has thin lips, doesn't mean you can't have full. Your parents have carried the gene down from their parents, who carried it down from their parents, etc.
Genetics aren't everything, My cousins dad is like 300+ pounds, his mom is pretty big too, but hes 16 and weighs less than 160 even though he eats like there's no tomorrow.
It must b a deformity of some kind. Who knows , it happens
I hate to tell you this, but perhaps... (you know what i mean?).
even grandparents, great grandparents? you never know








or maybe your just the pretty one ;)
maybe you pouted alot
your lucky. i have thin lips so...shut up.
sometimes that just happens its not a big deal
WHO CARES?!?!





did you FAIL 8th grade science?! You don't HAVE to look just like your family! my goodness!!!!
  • engine oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment