Saturday, July 24, 2010

How can i conceal my lips?

what foundation, or concealor, or whatever, can i used to conceal my lips?How can i conceal my lips?
Er...I suppose you could use a very thick concealer or foundation.





You'd have to make sure they were very strong and preferably waterproof as human lips naturally have moisture from drinking, saliva etc.





Out of curiosity, why would you want to conceal your lips? Most people prefer to have them standout...How can i conceal my lips?
Yes you can. Go to your local HM Supplies and ask for some DPM. Applying this pattern will not only conceal you lips from on lookers - it will also protect you from the possibility of a terrorist attack!
Just blend them in with your foundation
you could just wear a lip gloss or lipstick to cover your lips...
Make a mmmmm... sound with your mouth.
why would you want to do that?
you want to conceal your lips? but why?

No comments:

Post a Comment