Monday, July 26, 2010

I need a good lip treatment for dry chapped lips?

since its getting colder out, my lips are getting more chapped, and when i put my lipgloss on it doesnt help. so I wanted to try the smashbox one and was gonna see if anyone has tried it yet? http://www.smashbox.com/EMULSION-LIP-EXF鈥?/a>I need a good lip treatment for dry chapped lips?
VASELINE!!


or


i bought a hello kitty lipbalm from claires


(orange flavoured)


and it has saved me!!


also,


try a new unused toothbrush with vaseline on, to exfoliate lips after a day out, and try to wear a scarf over


your mouth as much as pissible ^o^


HOPE I HELPED xoxoI need a good lip treatment for dry chapped lips?
I use the little pots of Vaseline Lip Therapy - get the one in the yellow and white pot with SP15; It makes your lips feel like silk. I put it on every night before I go to bed and several times during the day if I am just lazing around at home.





When you are doing your makeup I would put it on your lips first - do the rest of your makeup and do your lips last to give it chance to absorb. I like to apply it liberally and then wipe any excess off with my fingers prior to applying lip gloss.





In the UK you can get this from Superdrug.





IT IS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS
Lush have really great lip balms and because they are made form all natural ingrediants there are no harsh chemical that could dry out lips (some chep lip balms actually end up doing this)


another good option is burt's bees.


an intensive balm is elizabeth arden eight hour cream which is pricy but worth it.
Use vaseline. it's just white petroleum jelly. It works amazingly. you can get it a little tubs, or if you live in the states, you can get little tubes. it also gives your lips a glossy look, since you seem to like lip gloss.
Pure, organic, unrefined shea butter...it works amazing. It has a lot of uses. You can buy it for a good price on ebay. Trustworthy sellers selling a quality shea butter get it imported from Africa.
well have you tried using the medicated chap stick? it doesn't have as good as flavor as lip gloss but it does better for your lips. i suggest Carmex.
sally hansen peptide lip treatment.


dont use lip gloss, it makes it worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment