Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Any Ways To Keeping Lips Moisturized Without ChapStick?

Are there any ways to keep your lips moisturized without the usage of chapsticks. And everytime I do use chapsticks, there appears to be there white things around my lips that I assume are my skin because they seem to be somewhat wet. Are there any ways to avoid getting these and keeping your lips moist without drinks as well?Any Ways To Keeping Lips Moisturized Without ChapStick?
Jojoba oilAny Ways To Keeping Lips Moisturized Without ChapStick?
Any sort of house hold oil will work. I like to use coconut oil because it is a butter consistency. I also like to use vitamin E oil on it that you can squeeze out of the vitamin E capsules. Vasline works for some people but I always have to reapply or my lips get dry again. If your lips seem to become dry easily you need to drink more water. Your lips are a great why to tell if your drinking enough water. Make sure not to lick your lips that will make them extra dry!
Thats because chap sticks usually have a petroleum based ingredient(s) and wax(s) in the formula. This actually dries you out even more. Weird huh?


The white ring could also be that you are dehydrated or not drinking enough water.


I most highly recommend, after my own personal long search, Pangea Organics lip balm. They are big, last forever and are the most pure and natural lip balm i've ever heard of.
Well, things not to use are things like blistex and carmex. I mean, they work, but they smell horrible.





And don't lick your lips alot. Also, when you wash your face, try not to get anything on your mouth. Face washes can dry your mouth out.





And when you put lotion on your face in the morning, put lotion on your mouth too. (Not alot) Just wipe your hand over your mouth as your rubbing the lotion into your face. It doesn't matter what lotion you use. I personally use Bath %26amp; Body Works lotions, but it doesn't make a difference. But lotions with vitamins Like E, help!








And drink lots of water! Keeps your lips hydrated.





And always carry around some lip gloss. I rarely have to use it, but when my lips get dull, I just use a little. Pick up a cheap one from Walgreens or something. They're like 2bucks. 'WetSlicks'





Hope THis Helped!


~iLoveGaara鈾?br>


well, to have nice, moisturized lips...thats what lip balms are for. chap stick isn't the lip balm- its a brand! try neutrogena lip moisturizer or blistex. they are soothing but, refreshing...yet AFFORDABLE, AND VERSATILE.





your welcome
VASELINE works really well- but it's kinda gross.








Lotion.


Intense Moisturizer- Cetaphil has a good intense moisturizer.


Lip Gloss.



i know it sounds weird but huckleberries really help my lips they keep them super hydrated, also drink lots of water and dont lick your lips you could try lip gloss or oils stay away from things that seem to dry up your lips
paraffin or Vaseline!!!
I use a smidge of almond and vitamin E oil.
Olive oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment