Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Why did obama kissed his VP's wife in the lips?

yeah my mom told me once. the vice president was even shocked. Why did obama kissed his VP's wife in the lips?
i dont know maybe its a muslim thingWhy did obama kissed his VP's wife in the lips?
Exhuberation. They are going to be like family, if not already like family. I am sure Biden has kissed Michelle Obama on her lips too. Nice to know this is of such importance to ask. Do you know the trust Obama had to of put forth, to have Biden as his VP?
You are indeed suffering from a severe case of APE, American Puritan Ethic.


Loosen up.
Democrats aren't repressed about things like that.






eewwwwwww





Thanks for that image. I have to try and sleep eventually tonight. Thanks.
';yeah my mom told me once.';..... what/?? you are off. you are wrong. inherently.
Because his wife is hideous. I'd rather kiss Bidens wife too
She must not be in the gang yet, because he bumps knuckles with the other members
To provide her a thrill that Joe can't!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment