Monday, August 23, 2010

If someone said ';put your Sweet lips a little closer to the phone'; might you think something fishy was goin on?

Lol... This is the question you were talking about. Shifty eyes, that sweetlip... shifty eyes... %26gt;_%26gt;If someone said ';put your Sweet lips a little closer to the phone'; might you think something fishy was goin on?
Where I learned to fish, it was said that one must kiss the lips of a fish after catching it and releasing it back into it's watery haven. I have done so (teehee) Really !...but I never caught a phone...If someone said ';put your Sweet lips a little closer to the phone'; might you think something fishy was goin on?
Why? Do fish have sweet lips???








(Give it a moment.....there it is!!) ;-)








Radical pic! Very realistic and yet mundane! heehee
Haha that is so pretty.


Grass Emperors...


The Fleur of the Sea.


Nice. With little wings no less...


and so red the colure of haha


Oh Fini Ghani... blub blub blub
Let's pretend that were together all alone....whisper to me...tell me do you love me......................................鈥?no...that is a beautiful song.
Great song.....


but


I wold think Johnny was wanting an ';intimate'; conversation....


Peace.
I'm glad I did the Google bit first. I would race over to the fish tank and race back and say'; Sorry it just died because the power went off'; or '; It just took a bait';
funny... just a little ;) good song though
Not unless they told me to make sucky faces while doing the sweet lipped tango.
Eddy Arnold? I may be wrong.
I would wonder what happened last friday night
Damn perch pecker!!! I was waiting for a full, sloppy, catfish slam!!!
my first reaction would be WTF....





how would they know I just had a chocolate bar...
i thought it was';to my bone';(as he walks away sulking).
Don't be dissin' Jim Reeves, man.
  • engine oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment