Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you like my luscious lips?

Tell me what they make you think of?Do you like my luscious lips?
a beautiful nutter.....xDo you like my luscious lips?
rotten
the tattoo on my shoulder
beautiful, but dont leave tell tale red marks on my collar....
lusciousness + glitter?
lesley ash
Yes, they make me think of my manhood turning different colors, oh yes right there, yes don't stop.....
oh sweet heart there gorgeous
Dorothy's ruby shoes.
BJ lips! my favourite..
*breaks your teeth and takes my 2 points*
Well they are definitely different, is it permanent? Did it take long to do and how do you keep them looking so good? Yes I think they look very good, but can't imagine you walking around like that all the time.
they are beautiful, just like my eye. email me and we can discuss body parts.
rainbow kiss!!!!!!





why dont you get dolled up and go down to the pub where your man is and get all the other men staring and piss him off, that would make regret storming off!!
They are to red.
i know where u got that avatar
looks like you've glued em and dipped them in ground glass sorry!





hey you changed your lips lol
No.





Late night television on channel five ;)
  • engine oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment