Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I have extremely dry lips resulting from Accutane treatment. Blistex is not working. What do you recommend?

Please only respond if you've had dry lips from Accutane - I need something that WORKS! Thanks :)I have extremely dry lips resulting from Accutane treatment. Blistex is not working. What do you recommend?
SALLY HANSEN CHAPPED LIP REPAIR.


You will notice the difference after a few minutes wearing it.


I am a Beauty Advisor and that is all I recommend to people who are taking accutane.





I was on accutane.. a VERY low dose and I still had terrible chapped lips. I went through..... 6 tubes in 3 months.


PLUS it tastes like vanilla mint chocolate.


It's about 7.99 at a local drugstore... probably cheaper if you're in the states.





PLEASE try it... you will be amazed :)I have extremely dry lips resulting from Accutane treatment. Blistex is not working. What do you recommend?
Vasoline CocaButter and drink plenty of fluids, Sun Screen if you are in the sun often.
  • engine oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment