Friday, August 20, 2010

If you know you are going to be kissed on the lips how do you prepare?

Drop my pants and spread.





If you're going to kiss me, do it right dammit.If you know you are going to be kissed on the lips how do you prepare?
No need for preparation. I accomplish that with the lip licking enticement.If you know you are going to be kissed on the lips how do you prepare?
lick my lips, makes for a smoother transaction... ;)
Wipe away the drool
I dnt lyke wet lips;


so yuu must not better have wet lips;


having yurr frist kiss...?


kids these days/
Lip gloss .
Zip up my zipper. She deserves a kiss after that.
lip gloss
I pucker up ;)
Spit out my chewing gum. ^^
lick my lips and pull him close!! %26lt;3
Wet my lips... that will seduce him more...
why ? are u going to kiss me ?
close my eyes and pucker

No comments:

Post a Comment