Friday, August 20, 2010

If my dog licks my lips while i have a Cold Sore can they get them to?

No. Herpes simplex is a human virus - dogs can't get it.





Dogs can get a related virus called canine herpesvirus which, correspondingly, humans can't get.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canine_herp鈥?/a>If my dog licks my lips while i have a Cold Sore can they get them to?
first of all, a dogs mouth is cleaner than a cat, and why would you want an animal to lick your lips? gross.If my dog licks my lips while i have a Cold Sore can they get them to?
Actually no! Dogs mouths aren't as clean as cats but both have strong bacteria in their saliva that kills a lot of germs... so there's no way for a dog to get herpes, which is what a cold sore stems from.
no they have an immune defense

No comments:

Post a Comment