Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Is thick lips considered ugly on an asian?

i'm asian, and i have pretty thick lips..just wondering, is that a bad thing?Is thick lips considered ugly on an asian?
no not at all girl full lips are always good though I'm white and do have full lips also one of my best friends louise is asian and every guy I know says ';dude she's the hottest asian I've ever seen!'; why?? because of her thick lips :))





some of the most considered beautiful women have full lips like angelina jolie, luci lou, marilyn manroe ect.





hope this helps and love your lips your lucky :)Is thick lips considered ugly on an asian?
An impossible question as everyone in the world has their own personal opinion. But didn't you say that your lips are 'pretty' - 'pretty thick lips'? There - you've answered your own question.
My girlfriend is Korean and has big lips..


I like them.
Not at all, it's THIN lips that are unattractive.
thick lips aren't bad unless they are flat. :
|woot woot!


yay! your one of the lucky ones!
  • engine oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment