Monday, August 23, 2010

Girls: Do you like big/full lips on a guy ?

Just wondering if other girls like it when a guy has big or full lips, cuz I personally think it's attractive.. do you agree ? why or why not ?Girls: Do you like big/full lips on a guy ?
nope i hate themGirls: Do you like big/full lips on a guy ?
Yes! I love biting the bottom lip and sucking it, so it's nice when there is a good amount there. I don't know, something about full lips on a guy that turns me on alot. :D
I like big/full lip, just one.
Oh yes! Full-lip appreciators should watch the latest Wuthering Heights movie with the talented Tom Hardy (who has the most luscious-looking lips I've ever seen on a guy). Serious hotness.





And he plays a most evil, yet deliciously hot Heathcliffe ;)
I prefer thin but pouty lips.
yes
it reminds me of a woman... lol.





so, no.
no way. it creeps me out a little bit. i guess it just looks kind of gay to me.
  • engine oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment