Friday, August 20, 2010

Poll: When was the last time you were kissed on the lips?

Yesterday night !!!Poll: When was the last time you were kissed on the lips?
oh...geez, 2 years ago now (yes, it is sad) i will start dating again this spring...Poll: When was the last time you were kissed on the lips?
2 minutes ago
never been kissed :)
About 3 minutes ago by my boyfriend ♥
Its been such a long time by someone as pretty as you.
Yesterday.
as in full on with tongues?





about 2 months ago!!!!! i'm suffering withdrawal symptoms lol
right now
Last Wednesday on my birthday.
*cricket cricket*
yesterday
Two days ago, before my fiance left for a quick business trip.
Hmm last weekend. Just my *guy friend* though no one special.





I like being single but I miss those special kisses.
2 hours ago :)
2 weeks ago
2-3 weeks ago
today
A long time ago. I'm young, I have my entire life ahead of me, so no worries. I'm just livin' life.
9 years ,...can't believe the times fly by
2 weeks ago full on snog, think i'm overdue now.
never
never
This morning
This morning....
This morning
never.
Which lips?
this morning!
I'd like to kiss your pu$$y lips
Saturday night, at a party-got lots of kisses :)


-- hope I don't get sick
  • engine oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment