Monday, August 23, 2010

Whats a good brand of chapstick that i can buy for my chapped lips?

C.O. Bigelow Lip Formula SPF 15.


C.O. Bigelow is sold through Bath and Body Works. It is a great product for men and women that contains sunscreen, especially important for your lips because most people forget to apply anything there. There are also other varieties for women, ones that include shine and tint. I use this product religiously, as do a number of other people I know. It works really well, try it!Whats a good brand of chapstick that i can buy for my chapped lips?
I prefer Blistex. It's creamy I think Chapstick is too dry.Whats a good brand of chapstick that i can buy for my chapped lips?
Aveeno active naturals is so awsome.
i use pure coco butter the stick kind.
At night use Mentolatum. Comes in a jar so is hard to carry around. The sticks are hard to find so I use an Avon one. I hate most everything Avon but I like the chapstick.
Carmex is a good lip therapy, it's usually yellow, but I'd get the red cap, it's the best flavor!
Vaseline.





Much cheaper than anything and it works.
Burt's Bees Peppermint Lip Balm. It's all natural. None of the synthetic stuff that dries your lips out even more.
Carmex, it doesn't taste great but that keeps you from licking your lips which doing so will only make it worse!
get flava graze
Burts Bee's most popular product is something for chapped lips. People seem to love it. I haven't tried that brand, but Wallgreen's store brand of a bee's wax product works well.
Carmex for everyday use, if it's a serious ';cracking'; problem use Mentholatum, the stuff you put under your nose when you have a cold
blistick it's the best
Chapstick IS a brand.


Do you mean a lip balm?


Blistek is my favorite.
--the one that say it all==CHAPSTICK-------
burts bees it is all natural

No comments:

Post a Comment