Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Survey: What's that certain thing which stains your lips?

Tonight it was Blackberry Jelly :)Survey: What's that certain thing which stains your lips?
Thanks :) Report Abuse
Survey: What's that certain thing which stains your lips?
Bubble gum flavoured fizzy pop, my granddaughter loves it, and i do too.. It stains your lips your tongue and your gums...Makes you wonder what is in it..
Tainted love, or food colouring, sucking on exhaust pipes, or any pipes, or any sucking I guess.
The red dyed shell of pistachio nuts, they can be used as an impromptu if somewhat lurid lipstick.
mulberries.


yummy.
Coffee.
Squid ink - but it's good for your complexion
that very sensual and seductive kiss...mmm
lipsticks
kool-aid
Lolli Pops :)
Ring pops






Blood
The blood of a fresh victi... erm... I mean blood donor.
Dang it... Red wine!


Probably why I dont like it :)
Red ice lollies.
Blue kool-aid. I love it, but it turns my mouth blue for hours :)
red vodka Cruisers...always use a straw

No comments:

Post a Comment