Monday, August 23, 2010

Know of any Natural method for Fuller Lips?

I really want plump lips but don't want to have surgery. Any ideas? Thanks :0)Know of any Natural method for Fuller Lips?
I have a friend who was a finalist in Miss England and she said that all the girls were using a product called ';Lip Injection.'; It's made by a company called ';Too Faced.';Know of any Natural method for Fuller Lips?
Someone told me that there lips got bigger if they would wear carmex all night and then the next day there lips where bigger.. Also they have lip glosses that are supose to help with that..If you google it you should find something.
Lip Venom by DuWop, it's great....http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P51803%26amp;categoryId=C10477
I will suck on them until they are swollen if you would like me to.
Lip Fusion by lip plump. My friend has it and swears by it. It's kinda pricey, $36- but much cheaper than collagen! When it goes on it tingles.. really does work- I tried it only once and saw results. It actually has collagen in it!!
Try going to Ulta Salon and purchasing natural lip gloss plumper. It shows up like a gloss, but plumps lips while in wear.





THE MOST NATURAL IS PUR MINERALS POUT PLUMPING LIP GLOSS : http://www.ulta.com/control/category/~ca鈥?/a>





get it FREE with every order!! http://www.ulta.com/control/category/~ca鈥?/a>
As far as a NATURAL method for fuller lips, I read in some ';holistic'; book that rubbing a paste of cinnamon and water into your lips will give you the same results as the ';lip plumpers'; you can buy at the store. I haven't tried it, but she was pretty convincing.
There are some lipglosses that actually make them bigger you can find them @ a Walgreens.Also this might sound stupid but I actually pull them to make them bigger... hey it worked for me! :o)
Try the balm lip gloss - you do see results if you use it regularly
Oh Yeah!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment