Monday, August 23, 2010

My eyes and the side of my lips are like peeling and the skin is dark?

Skin cancer maybe? Better get that checked out by a dermatologistMy eyes and the side of my lips are like peeling and the skin is dark?
Have you recently been exposed to a lot of sunlight? Gotten a sunburn? Been out in the wind or spent a long time in the pool?





If so, then those are probably the culprits and it'll clear up in a week or two. Just be gentle with your skin, use moisturizer and a good lip balm. I like carmex for my lips when they suffer damage, but there are others that may be better that I don't know about.





If it's none of these, then please give more details and maybe I can help you figure it out?





Good luck and I hope you get better soon.My eyes and the side of my lips are like peeling and the skin is dark?
This could be due to sensitivity to the sun or maybe whatever it is you use on your face, combined with the sunlight that you're in is causing your skin to react that way. Visit your doc or a dermatologist who'll be able to find something strong but mild enough for sensitive skin.


Good luck.
Well, I don't have much info on your problem but mabye it's just a sunburn. If you're really concerned I recomend seeing a doctor or at least letting us know a little more info. It could also be a sign that you're not drinking enough fluids. Try drinking at least 2 more cups of water a day than you usually do, or eat fruits that contain a lot of juice. (I usually just eat fruits, but water is cheaper. :p)
GO SEE A DERMATOLIGIST. THAT COULD BE ALOT OF REASONS FOR THAT

No comments:

Post a Comment