Friday, August 20, 2010

At what age (if ever) does it become immoral for a man to kiss his daughter on the lips?

Never, nor a son.At what age (if ever) does it become immoral for a man to kiss his daughter on the lips?
I'd say between about 11 and 30, it's a really bad idea, given how our culture feels about incest. Could be confusing and harmful both to the father and the daughter.





Before the age of 11, I think it depends partly on what's in the father's mind. If he has any inclinations towards pedophilia, he probably should stay away from kissing her from age 3 on.





Kissing her on the cheek is probably fine, though. But whatever the father does, the focus should be on respecting his daughter's boundaries, both physical and emotional, and ensuring that she feels loved but not exploited.At what age (if ever) does it become immoral for a man to kiss his daughter on the lips?
Since when is it immoral to kiss your daughter on the lips, no one has issues if mothers do it. Not all familys are incestuous , and unfortunately the ones who are have ruined things for everyone. I know when i was little my dad stopped playing with me and my friends when we were younger in fear that someone might think something was up. What is the world coming to, when a question like this has to be asked.
A kiss on the lips doesn't necessarily have to be anything sexual. It can still just be a sign of affection/intimacy between a parent and child.





But, to answer your question, my dad stopped giving me kisses once I hit the age of seven. I don't know why, exactly - we both just kind of silently agreed that it was the right time.
A father should never Lip kiss his daughter, it was immoral back in our forefathers' time, our elders' time and still in our time, some things and specially religious things never change.





(This is one of the reason why there is so much incest in US, UK, EU culture, and you will find it in some of the answers of audience)





a symbol of affection in terms of parent hood or child hood is kiss on the forehead.
First if youre looking at your daughter ''that way'' your in sin!!!!!! that is lust!!!!!!!! if a man looks upon his daughter with lust and then he kisses her what is the next thing he does ill leave that to you but its not morral well i dont know who this man is so i wont judge you but would you look upon youre daughter and think lustfully if this man is you than you need to get a realidy check first of all !. pray about it!!! ask jesus for guidence and to remove those thoughts......... cuz it might not end well..... pointing back to the next thing he does -.-
My dad is an awesome man, but I would never want to kiss him on the lips . . . ever . . . even as a little girl. Ewww! Just plain ewwww!





There are only 2 creatures whose lips I kiss -- my husband and my cat -- and I really don't like my cat's fish breath!





Peace %26amp; bliss,


KitKat
Well any age is weird...
when she's off to elementary school, you don't want to kiss your daughter on the lips in front of other kids and parents.
Never if the intent is chaste. A grieving father could kiss his deceased daughter on the lips during her funeral service.
It is never immoral. thats just fear rubbish. My daughter loves kissing me on the lips, she is 10 years old. She is gonna marry me when she gets older also, so she thinks. :)
If you're kissing children on the lips, you need to cut that out.


I wouldn't even kiss a baby on the lips.
It's the intention behind the kiss not if it is on the lips or cheek that matters.
When he feels he should not do it or his daughter is uncomfortable when he kisses.
Never.
Never.
A peck without tongue is fine until age 11.
At the age where he WANTS to do it.
My daughter is 8 and we still lip kiss goodnight.
A KISS is customary in some cultures...So never I would say....
As long as it isn't passionate with tongue - never.
Any age I guess.
at the age the girl begins to feel embarrased by it
7
a plutonic kiss on the lips doesn;'t hurt anything
Under 10years





They grow so fast!
Wow! Maybe at Lot's age?
What the...hell?





*Warped question of the day award*
never if it is the chaste kiss of father and child
never as long as its kept family like
Probably at like 4, it is always gross though.

No comments:

Post a Comment