Friday, August 20, 2010

I have swollen painful vagina lips,white discharge, and soarness for days after sex.Help!?

After sex I have swollen lips and am bright red down there. Its pain full and sometimes even feels like I have little cuts down there.I am in a very commited relationship and have been for over a year. Please help.!I have swollen painful vagina lips,white discharge, and soarness for days after sex.Help!?
I'd suggest you go to a doctor as there are lots of questions that need to be asked to figure it out.





How often does it happen?


Does it always happen after sex?


Do you use condoms?


Could you have a latex allergy?


etc..I have swollen painful vagina lips,white discharge, and soarness for days after sex.Help!?
It's penicillin time. Sounds like you got a dose of the claps.
My dad is a doctor and specializes those kind of stuff. Well sad to say, that is obviously an STD. A sexually transmitted disease. Go see a doctor. And obviously you got it from a partner.
  • engine oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment