Friday, August 20, 2010

What kind of hair. eyes, lips etc do you want your perfect man to be?

my bf is actually just about it





icy bright blue eyes


sandy blond hair


shoulders and arms wide like a truck





the only thing i might change is his height, he's only 5'7'; which is my height so i'd like him to have an extra inch or three so i could where my heels and not feel bad : )








oh and i almost forgot, sweet pinkish, perfectly shaped but still masculine lips, just full enoughWhat kind of hair. eyes, lips etc do you want your perfect man to be?
Hair? I like all hair colors, but I prefer black or brown.


Eyes? Maybe blue, grey, or green. I have brown eyes, and 80% of the people where I live have brown eyes, so those colors would look cool to me. Beautiful, not harsh.


Lips? Thin lips. I have thick lips.. and I prefer thinner ones.





He doesn't have to be ';perfect';, I want him to be like me, not-perfect. XPWhat kind of hair. eyes, lips etc do you want your perfect man to be?
I don't care much about the hair, so long as it ain't crazy.





Eyes...I like dreamy eyes, I guess...I don't care too much about eye color, but I like green and brown eyes best.





Lips...so long as they aren't thin I think I'm good. I definitely love Chris Brown's lips though, maybe like that.





Most important feature is washboard abs, however. And cute face.
i dont rlly care that much, id rather my ';perfect man'; just be someone with a great personality and someone i get along with really well, looks i could find a way to live with.





I know that sounds weird but meh thats just me
My boyfriends looks (:





Light Brunette-ish hair, spiked a little. And blue-ish-gray-ish eyes. Nice lips,slightly full. Soft to kiss :]





%26lt;3
i want a guy with nice long hair or it can b short its jus gotta b soft. and i like a guy with exotic color eyes like hazel or grey or somethin. and his lips gotta b full but not full like Jay z. thats just nasty
hair: stylish, blond or brown, short


eyes: blue, or any color really, beautiful


lips: kissable :)
Looks dont really matter, its the personality that matters to me.
Blindfolded,


Zipped and


Invisible.
dark hair


cool eyes, like hazel, or green


lips, a little bigger than mine and not chapped.
hair- dark


eyes- it could be light or dark. idc :]


lips - the regular kind...
brown hair


blue eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment